Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2 parties and a Commencement Ceremony

Last week end was fun!!!!

On friday I attended the graduation party for  MBA class of 2012.The event was held at Mermaids, a seafood restaurant, in Fayetteville.The faculty at Walton did am amazing job in organizing the event.Senthil Raman, a Indian student from Chennai had invited a few of us to the event. The best part of the evening was when he informed us that he has an offer from Walmart. I wish him all the luck and success in life post the Walton MBA. Senthil had customized his career track at Walton, electing Finance and Entrepreneurship & Innovation. Students at Walton can choose from four career tracks - Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain and Entrepreneurship & Innovation. However, students are given the flexibity to customize their career track to their requirements.

The next day I attended his commencement ceremony at Barnhill Arena. It was a awesome feeling to see all the graduates in thier regalia step forward and receive their degrees from Dr Moez Limayem, Assosiate Dean for Graduate programs. I cheered my voice hoarse for my seniors. CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who graduated from Walton GSB.

Bird's eye view of the Commencement Ceremony at Barnhill Arena
Sethil and myself after the Commencement

Semester ending party "Walton Class of 2013 = AWESOME"

In my last blog I had talked about the party at Tammi's House. The party was a huge success. It was a well deserved break for the Class of 2013. Everyone let their hair down and had a blast. I cannot divulge the details. Let me just say the Walton MBA class of 2013 knows how to party. Tammi was an amzing host and we can't thank her enough for hosting the party.

And lastly I want to wish someone special in India - HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. I LOVE YOU MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment